OverviewCapilano Suspension Bridge Ltd. Facilities & Groundskeeper Part Time in North Vancouver, BC
Capilano Suspension Bridge Ltd.
Branch North Vancouver BC CA
Facilities & Groundskeeper
North Vancouver, BC
Currently, we are recruiting for a Facilities and Groundskeeper . Our Facilities & Grounds department is responsible for the general upkeep and cleanliness of…
We are hiring for our 2015 summer season!
Whether visiting or working here, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park offers memories that will last a lifetime. We ensure that Team Members have the skills and training to enhance the visits of over 800,000 annual guests. Capilano Suspension Bridge, Cliffwalk, Treetops Adventure, Nature’s Edge, the Story Centre and Kia’palano as well as food and beverage and retail experiences are delivered by team members passionate about history, nature and outstanding guest service. Join our team!
Currently, we are recruiting for a Facilities and Groundskeeper .
Our Facilities & Grounds department is responsible for the general upkeep and cleanliness of the park. Their work to keep washrooms, food venues, attractions and gardens clean is vital for keeping our park safe and enjoyable for all Guests and Team Members. If you are looking for a position in which you will be continually moving and working outdoors, then Facilities & Grounds might be for you!
Our Facilities and Groundskeepers gain valuable hospitality and Guest Service experience working in our park. You will also gain experience with a variety of basic maintenance functions. All Team Members add one of the oldest and most respected tourist attractions in BC to their resume.
- Completion of high school, some college or technical training
- Previous experience using general hand and power tools
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, electrical, heating systems or gardening
- Safety-focused by considering the safety of yourself and others in everything you do
- WHMIS certification is an asset
- Valid Level 2 or 3 First Aid Certification considered an asset
- Able to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays, to meet the needs of the business
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions including rain or hot/cold weather
- Must have the ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50 lbs.)
Starting Wage: $ 13.00/hr
How to apply:
Please visit www.capilanogroup.com to apply
- Thank you to all who applied, however only those under further consideration will be contacted.
Did You Know?
The Capilano Suspension Bridge is Vancouver’s oldest tourist attraction, originally built in 1889; it stretches 450 feet (137m) across and 230 feet (70m) above Capilano River. Since then much has been added to the twenty-seven acre park. Our newest attraction Cliffwalk juts out from the granite cliff face above Capilano River taking guests to previously unexplored areas of the park on a series of unobtrusive cantilevered and suspended walkways. Not for the feint of heart, it is high and narrow and, in some sections, glass (very strong glass) is all that separates guests from the canyon far below.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: North Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01