OverviewCanopy Growth Corporation Provincial Sales Manager, New Brunswick & Nova Scotia Full Time in Nova Scotia
Canopy Growth Corporation
Branch NS CA
Provincial Sales Manager, New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
5+ years experience in Sales, Team Management, Brand Management and event sponsorship. Create geographical locations for the managers for effective route…
Medical cannabis markets are rapidly expanding in Canada and around the world. Recreational cannabis is on the horizon. Now is your chance to join the largest, most recognized cannabis producer in the country as we set off to build something amazing, relying on established but ever-evolving brands.
Canopy Growth is a world-leading cannabis company, offering diverse brands and curated cannabis strain varieties in dried and oil extract forms. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Canopy Growth operates numerous state-of-the-art production facilities with over half a million square feet of indoor and greenhouse production capacity. Canopy Growth has established partnerships with leading sector names in Canada and abroad.
Headquarters in Smiths Falls Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of our success and take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration and diversity. Our employees stem from a wide range of professional backgrounds; each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth.
The Provincial Sales Manager, New Brunswick & Nova Scotia will be responsible for managing the sales team within the given province. This is an exciting fast paced Sales opportunity for the right self-starter who is able to lead a team of driven sales professionals. The candidate will not only be responsible for the team achieving sales targets, but also making sure the team is actively engaging the community and finding opportunities to create brand awareness. This role will report to the Head of Sales.
- Lead the Provincial Sales Team’s objectives with Canopy’s business objectives and ensure sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting is consistent with Canopy Growth’s ambition to be our customers first choice.
- Create brand and consumer awareness through community engagement opportunities.
- Manage Key accounts and Crown corporations within the Province. Build relationships with the key stake holders to create sales growth and customer education.
- Oversee business development within the province to asses all opportunities and create a strategic sales strategy.
- Assess sponsorship and event opportunities to help drive brand promotion within the confined regulations.
- Achieve revenue, market share and profit objectives as well as other key financial metrics and sales specific performance indicators.
- Responsible for managing and delegating specific KPIs to the Territory Managers and insuring the managers have all the appropriate tools necessary to achieve their KPIs in regard to:
- Volume and Share targets
- Distribution – according to assigned core assortments
- Placement of product within assigned acceptable positions
- Price accuracy and communication guidelines
- Ensuring Product quality standards are met
- Being compliant to approved outlet route plans and call frequency requirements
- Ensuring that Canopy’s brands are represented in line with brand and merchandising guidelines.
- Accountable for establishing and delivering against sales budgets across salaries & benefits, travel & expenses, and trade spend.
- Work in coordination with the Creative and Marketing team and effectively execute marketing programs, strategies and events.
- Create geographical locations for the managers for effective route management.
- Implement a healthy sales culture that reflects Canopy’s ideologies and goals.
Experience and Background
- Previous success leading and growing a successful sales team. Including; hiring, training and mentoring.
- Previous success in growing brand awareness, within a Province, using outside of the box thinking.
- An insatiable curiosity of what makes customers tick and the ability to turn that curiosity into sales opportunities to drive Canopy and our customers business.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Proven track record in team management with the positive results versus KPIs.
- Clean drivers abstract required
- A technologically savvy individual who is comfortable working in a data driven environment.
- Experience in Beverage Alcohol or relatable industries an asset.
- 5+ years experience in Sales, Team Management, Brand Management and event sponsorship.
- Proven track record of working remotely and independently.
This is a full-time position based out of New Brunswick or Nova Scotia.
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. All resumes will be maintained in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , NS, CA
Posted on: 2018-05-24