OverviewCanopy Growth Corporation Customer Operations Representative Full Time in Smiths Falls, ON
Canopy Growth Corporation
Branch Smiths Falls ON CA
Customer Operations Representative
Smiths Falls, ON
Other growing facilities, sales, fulfillment, logistics, procurement, operations and customer care. Medical cannabis markets are rapidly expanding in Canada and…
Medical cannabis markets are rapidly expanding in Canada and around the world. Recreational cannabis is on the horizon. Now is your chance to join the largest, most recognized cannabis producer in the country as we set off to build something amazing, relying on established but ever-evolving brands.
Canopy Growth is a world-leading cannabis company, offering diverse brands and curated cannabis strain varieties in dried and oil extract forms. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Canopy Growth operates numerous state-of-the-art production facilities with over half a million square feet of indoor and greenhouse production capacity. Canopy Growth has established partnerships with leading sector names in Canada and abroad.
Headquarters in Smiths Falls Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of our success and take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration and diversity. Our employees stem from a wide range of professional backgrounds; each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth.
The Customer Operations Representatives are crucial team players within Canopy Growth’s Supply Chain who are detail-oriented and possess strong planning and communication skills. There are a variety of international, national and local portfolios within the Customer Operations group. The primary objective for a representative is to plan and process orders in a timely manner. Your comfort with technology, complemented by your excellent people skills and a hands-on approach, will enable you to add value to our customers. In addition to being the contact for business recreational customers and/or domestic suppliers, representatives will work closely with other teams in our organization including: other growing facilities, sales, fulfillment, logistics, procurement, operations and customer care.
- Develop, consolidate and communicate comprehensive planning strategies that identify opportunities and risks for local and/or international levels
- Analyze performance data and make recommendations for improving the level of service
- Balance product availability, plant capacities with customer requests
- Organize workload and determine priorities, communicate with supervisors and colleagues to effectively work with customers in a professional manner
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and recommend improvements
- Must be able to work a variable of different shifts
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years’ relevant customer service experience
- Strong problem-solving skills to resolve customer complaints and customer service issues
- Strong technology skills, including Microsoft-Office, e-Commerce platforms, ERP systems, CRM databases, report preparation and multi-channel communication
- Ability to define processes and contribute to the growth of the team
- Resolve problems by analyzing data and identifying problems
- Ability to contribute on special projects and contribute to the growth of the team.
- A strong sense of personal integrity
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
This is a full-time position based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. All resumes will be maintained in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Smiths Falls, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-05