Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-03-15
Cannabis Compliance Inc Recruiter Full Time in Mississauga, ON
Cannabis Compliance Inc
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Lead full-cycle recruitment for all internal corporate roles. Minimum of 5 years of full cycle recruitment experience ideally in a mix of high-volume national…
The Recruiter’s role will be to support all internal recruitment for CCI. Through a consultative approach, the successful Recruiter will guide our business partners into a collaborative partnership by identifying and ultimately hiring top talent. This role offers high visibility with great opportunity to help CCI grow by engaging top talent in the marketplace.
Qualities we are looking for: possess a true sense of entrepreneurialism and ownership and are results oriented, take great pride in the quality of work you deliver at the value you provide to clients, enjoy a fast-paced, high-volume, multi-faceted energetic environment, and can work independently
- Lead full-cycle recruitment for all internal corporate roles
- Direct sourcing via Linked in, Indeed, social media, networking, and manage candidate flow
- Leverage effective online recruiting resources and internal ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates in the industry
- Learn the business and consult as a Subject Matter Expert
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as needs dictate
- Maintain regular communication with all candidates in the pipeline
- Ensure an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements for the open position
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Review all submitted resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Conduct telephone interviews to further qualify candidates’ suitability using pre-screening questions created in conjunction with the hiring manager
- Be a Brand Representative for CCI and provide appropriate information to candidates i.e. detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Minimum of 5 years of full cycle recruitment experience ideally in a mix of high-volume national organization, and Corporate recruitment environments
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal with exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Reputation for building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience providing guidance to executive level Hiring Managers and handling expectations applicably
- Demonstrated use of effective and best in class sourcing and candidate generation techniques
- Strong ability and experience in prioritizing work based on requirements of multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to manage competing demands, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately