OverviewCanda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd Logistics and Supply Chain Assistant Full Time in Burnaby, BC
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd
Branch Burnaby BC CA
Logistics and Supply Chain Assistant
Reporting to the Supply Chain and Logistics Supervisor. Able to Co-ordinate Shipments with the Warehouse and/or book 3rd party Carriers….
A leading Food Wholesaler and distributor is looking for a candidate for the following position as an Assistant Supply Chain and Logistics Coordinator in our BC office.
Successful candidate is recommended to have a college degree or equivalent. 2 – 3 years of experience in data entry or inside sales experience.
- Able to work in an office environment
- Proficiency with a PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Effective in data entry and be able to work long stretches on a computer
- Must have good interpersonal skill and be an effective communicator
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken is a must
- Being familiar with AccPac and WMS systems would be an asset
- Reporting to the Supply Chain and Logistics Supervisor
- Processing and entering EDI and Manual orders from the Sales team.
- Able to Co-ordinate Shipments with the Warehouse and/or book 3rd party Carriers
- Work collaboratively with the retail customers who call in and require information
- Will be familiar with our product catalogue and be able to assist customers and sales team
- Able to generate reports and be able to source data from our systems
- Will communicate with sourcing department to ensure orders are filled accordingly
- Maintain and construct spreadsheets and powerpoint presentations
- Full-Time Position
Salary and benefits
Interested parties please email a cover letter and a resume to [email protected] . While we thank all for your submissions, however, only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24