OverviewCancerCare Manitoba Budget Coordinator Temporary in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Human Resources Services. This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, an Adult Abuse Registry Check and a Child…
Reporting to the Manager of Financial Reporting, the Budget Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the budget functions; participating in the development of, improving and enhancing budgeting, forecasting and variance reporting systems; acting as a resource and providing orientation to program representatives and department heads with respect to budgeting processes and systems; and performing other related duties as required.
- Attainment of recognized professional accounting designation (CPA, CA/CGA/CMA) or combination of education and experience, as determined by CancerCare Manitoba.
- Experience in developing complex budgeting models.
- Experience modeling, analytical and project management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including advanced Excel skills.
- Self-starter, with the ability to complete assignments accurately on time.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within teams in a changing environment.
- Satisfactory employment record.
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, an Adult Abuse Registry Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
CancerCare Manitoba is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free recruitment processes and work environment. If you are contacted by CancerCare Manitoba regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if accommodation measures must be taken to enable you to apply and be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Salary: Out of Scope
Please submit a detailed cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements for this position along with a current resume which references the Competition Number:
Human Resources Services
675 McDermot Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3E OV9
E-mail: [email protected]
or Fax: (204) 786-0181
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10