OverviewCanadians for Youth Leadership and Action Director Contract in Vancouver, BC
Canadians for Youth Leadership and Action
Branch Vancouver BC CA
A diploma or any sort of formal education in sales/marketing/business is preferred but not required. Are you looking to gain more experience in outside sales or…
Are you looking to gain more experience in outside sales or marketing? We are looking for our next sales team member!
Canadians for Youth Leadership and Action is looking for a new Sponsorship/Donations Director .
We are a rapidly growing federally registered non-profit organization that needs someone to hit the phone and get our name out there. High performance is expected, achieved and rewarded. Our culture of hard work, professionalism and teamwork have allowed us to create a monumental organization thus far. The purpose of this role is to seek out corporate and individual sponsorships and donations.
You are able to:
- Self manage your time and efforts.
- Promote our organization at every opportunity.
- Maximize potential sponsorships/donations.
- Manage donator relation accounts.
- Think on your feet as every day is different.
You have the following:
- Customer Service/Sales/Marketing experience. (not necessary, but a huge plus if so)
- Available for a full time role.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Dedication to seek out sponsorships/donations
- Knowledge of our organization
A diploma or any sort of formal education in sales/marketing/business is preferred but not required. We will offer you some training, a lot of our organization can be learned online and through material we provide you. On-site training does happen when needed.
Only applicants deemed fit for the role will be contacted for an interview.
*Note that this is a commission-based position that allows for flexible working hours and high commissions for large donations and sponsorships.
- Able to call companies and organizations for donations/sponsorships
- Able to effectively communicate information about our organization
- Able to collect donations
- Invaluable training and experience from our team of sponsorship/donations directors
- Ability to work from home
- Ability to obtain a high compensation rate (more donations = more commissions)
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17