OverviewCanadian Tire: Corporate eCommerce Digital Content Coordinator Full Time in Calgary, AB
Canadian Tire: Corporate
Branch Calgary AB CA
eCommerce Digital Content Coordinator
Ource and manage content and images, including coordinating with internal and external business partners. Erification and processing of content and images,…
The eCommerce Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for developing the content and imagery to support Mark’s Commercial (B2B) marketing strategies through the online channel. Within established policies and procedures as well as Mark’s Commercial business goals, you will coordinate with the different business units to manage the online content.
The Content Coordinator is responsible for the c reation of content and/or communication with vendor base for content acquisition, ( tracking and validation of submissions) and for the v erification and processing of content and images, content uploads and season launch execution. You will s ource and manage content and images, including coordinating with internal and external business partners.
You will also:
- Work with new and existing clients to ensure all information on their corporate eCommerce program is up to date and accurate
- Assist with online assortment/content identification and management
- Coordinate webstore content requirements
- Maintain the webstore merchandising including navigation and product mapping, cross-sells, price bands etc. on an ongoing basis.
What you have done:
- High school diploma required
- Post secondary education in business administration would be considered an asset
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative/retail capacity
- Previous work or school experience in web marketing, web programming and site administration
- Previous experience or education in content management systems and technology solutions.
- Experience in data entry preferred.
What you bring:
- Bilingual; ability to speak and write fluently in both French and English is preferred
- Technical eCommerce knowledge
- Strong computer skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently.
As a condition of employment, this job is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions: Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks.
*LI-RK1 Mark’s, a business within the family of Canadian Tire Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-20