OverviewCanadian Linen & Uniform Service Production Employee – Dartmouth Full Time in Dartmouth, NS
Canadian Linen & Uniform Service
Branch Dartmouth NS CA
Production Employee – Dartmouth
Production Employee Requirements:. Previous production or laundry experience desired. Canadian Linen and Uniform Services is looking for Production Employees….
Canadian Linen and Uniform Services is looking for Production Employees.
Canadian Linen is a privately owned and operated company which is still actively managed by the founding family, and as with any family; our core values of Integrity, Trust, Respect and Responsibility is what makes us who we are.
To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop business skills that are second to none. Developing People is built into our values system. Providing a balance between work and life and the rewards of being part of company that “Puts People First” , you are invited to apply to become part of this great team.
For more than 100 years, we have been delivering exceptional service to all of our 200,000+ customers. Canadian Linen provides uniforms, facility services, restaurant linen, flame resistant clothing, and clean room resources, making us one of North Americas elite providers in branded identity apparel, we develop customized uniform and facility service programs for our customers that will enhance their employee’s image and promote the safety of their employees and clients through a full portfolio of innovative products and services.
As one of our Production Employees, you can expect to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment… The ideal candidate for this position will need to be able to be cross trained to perform a variety of tasks.
- Build relationships… Working alongside your peers in various departments throughout our plant.
- Be successful… Quality workmanship and teamwork are essential in this role.
- Be part of One Team… working in conjunction with peers to meet productivity and quality standards
Production Employee Requirements:
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Previous production or laundry experience desired.
- Must be in regular and good attendance.
- Basic math reasoning skills.
- Ability to push, pull and potentially life up to 50 pounds.
- Comfortable with a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to act in accordance with Standard Procedures supporting company-wide Operational, Service and Safety guidelines
- A positive attitude and demonstration of core values including Integrity, Trust, Respect & Responsibility.
- Desire to advance within the company.
Joining our organization provides opportunity for growth! We offer competitive base pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
Canadian Linen and Uniform Services believe in a “One Team” philosophy. Our team driven approach is our culture, which is what is behind our profitability and stability. It is this culture that we have lived by for over 90 years that has formed the growth of the company and our people. Every employee and every customer counts at Canadian Linen and Uniform Services.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dartmouth, NS, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10