Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2015-08-18
Canadian Employment Consultants Inc. IT Customer Support – Full Time Full Time in Coquitlam, BC
Canadian Employment Consultants Inc.
Branch Coquitlam BC CA
IT Customer Support – Full Time
IT Customer Support:. 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service function & Internet technical support; Software/Web Design Company in Coquitlam is currently…
Software/Web Design Company in Coquitlam is currently looking for an IT Customer Support
- Answer telephone and email inquiries, provide support to address customer issues;
- Learn about our dance management software and our on-going custom website design projects;
- Provide online software training to customers;
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues customers are experiencing.
- Test all finished projects before sending to customers.
- Documentation for the user guide of our software.
- Other tasks that related to this position.
An ideal candidate is someone who:
- is fluent in English; both written and oral;
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service function & Internet technical support;
- is friendly and pleasant to deal with clients over the phone and is passionate about customer service;
- is flexible, takes initiative, enjoys working as part of a team, requires minimal supervision;
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is always professional;
- is computer savvy; proficient with MS Office;
- is able to learn software program quickly;
- is organized and has exceptional time management skills;
- has efficient research capabilities;
- has excellent attention to detail and is a good problem solver
- Customer Service experience.
- Good writing skills for software user guide.
- Previous software support or website design experience is an asset.
Competitive Compensation (Depending on Experience)
- IT Customer Support: 2 years