OverviewCanadian Diabetes Association Sales Representative Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Canadian Diabetes Association
Branch Edmonton AB CA
As a Sales Representative you are responsible for finding, developing, and closing new business within a defined geographic territory to grow and support the…
Do you have a passion to make a difference?
Are you looking for a career that directly impacts the community you live in?
Do you want to help enrich the lives of those living with or at risk of Diabetes?
The Clothesline program is operated by the National Diabetes Trust (NDT). It solicits and collects gently used clothing and reusable household items from donors and sells it to Value Village stores across the country. One hundred per cent of net proceeds raised by Clothesline directly support the Canadian Diabetes Association and world-leading diabetes research, education and advocacy.
Each year, Clothesline diverts more than 48 million kilograms of clothing and household items from our landfills. This energy savings is equivalent to planting 8.6 million trees each year. In 2013, Clothesline contributed $8.8m to the Canadian Diabetes Association on sales of over $35m. Over the next 5 years NDT plans to double its contribution to the CDA.
About the Sales Representative Role:
As a Sales Representative you are responsible for finding, developing, and closing new business within a defined geographic territory to grow and support the Clothesline Program.
What we offer to the Sales Representative:
· Base salary plus commissions
· Training programs
· Monthly automobile allowance and Blackberry
· Comprehensive benefits package
Some of the highlights of the Sales Representative role include:
- Conducting daily heavy prospecting for new clients
- Set appointments with prospects and present programs
- Develop and qualify leads within respective territory to drive new business opportunities
- Negotiate and close business
- Consistently meet quota and revenue goals
- After sales customer service
- Other duties as assigned
The selected incumbent for this Sales Representative role will meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 3 years B2B outside sales experience
- High School Diploma Required, Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred
- Advanced communication skills oral and written
- Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding targets
- Positive and Enthusiastic
- Strong work ethics, “Hunter” sales mentality, goal driven and self-motivated
- Proven prospecting abilities
- Skillful negotiation, presentation and closing abilities
- Fully computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Familiarity with a CRM is considered a plus
- Organized, self-disciplined and professional in demeanor
- Access to own vehicle and valid Driver’s Licence is a must
Please apply to the Sales Representative role with resume to: www.diabetes.ca/careers
At the National Diabetes Trust, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals, and value a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24