OverviewCanada Brokerlink Inc. Insurance Advisor Full Time in Fort McMurray, AB
Canada Brokerlink Inc.
Branch Fort McMurray AB CA
Fort McMurray, AB
Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, issue insurance certificates, process changes and review renewals….
We have an opening for a
Sales and Service Insurance Advisor to join our Personal Insurance team working at our office in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
To provide front-line customer service of Personal Lines policies and take responsibility for the retention and account development of existing clients, quoting and placing new business as required.
- Service on-going client needs, advise on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions, answer inquiries, conduct care calls and process renewals
- Sell new policies/writing new business to existing or new clients, retain existing book of business
- Quote new business through outbound call initiatives, introductory letters and receiving walk-in clients
- Contact Underwriters and Adjusters to discuss guidelines and policy
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, issue insurance certificates, process changes and review renewals
- Keep current on underwriting rules and workflow processes
- Actively participate in training initiatives
- Participate in community marketing initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma and/or Post Secondary Education
- 2+ years customer service experience (previous insurance experience required)
- Level 1/2 General Insurance license required
- Exposure to Agency Manager is an asset
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent customer services skills and adept in conflict resolution
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
At BrokerLink, we know there’s more to your decision about where you work than just the work itself. We know that helping our people achieve their career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance is what sets us apart. Our commitment to our employees is to offer workplace benefits that set the standard for them and their families. Along with a professional and fulfilling work environment, we provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10