OverviewCampus Auto Group Social Media / Graphic Design Specialist Full Time in Victoria, BC
Campus Auto Group
Branch Victoria BC CA
Social Media / Graphic Design Specialist
Social Media / Graphic Design Specialist. Incorporating brand standard into all design projects. Work with our photographer to design working creative….
The Campus Auto Group is a premier automotive company, with 4 locations in Victoria. We are in search of a full-time, in house, Social Media / Graphic Design specialist. We are looking for someone who truly enjoys this type of work and will be a long term team-member.
Are you an experienced business social media savvy person who has a graphic design background? Are you enthusiastic and takes pride in your work? Someone with initiative and works well within a team?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment.
- Manage all social media accounts (including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Proficiency and understanding of social media platforms.
- Writing blogs, posting on forums, reaching out to customers.
- Researching and developing all things social media.
- Incorporating brand standard into all design projects.
- Some web based design, such as ads and landing pages, HTML knowledge is a plus.
- Monitoring and responding to online reviews (including, but not limited to: Google Reviews, YouTube Comments, Facebook)
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word to create mailing lists and preform mail merges.
- Assist in the creation of additional marketing; including brochures, flyers, print & email marketing, and other items.
- Sending email blasts using a provider such as MailChimp.
- Digital Advertising campaigns: PPC, social media and retargeting platforms.
- Update customer information in various databases.
- Comfortable being involved in promotional videos, either on camera or voice over.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Create templates to be more effective on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Create graphics based on manufacture programs and incentives.
- Work with our photographer to design working creative.
- Assist with storyboarding promotional videos.
- Assist in creating a cohesive digital company image.
Here’s what we want to see :
Your resume that details your experience in social media and graphic design
Include work samples or website links that showcase your design and writing skills
Thank you to all who apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-07-09