OverviewCambridge Assessment SAP Master Data Administrator x2 Full Time in Hills Road, NS
Branch Hills Road NS CA
SAP Master Data Administrator x2
Hills Road, NS
Our Master Data model is complex, with significant integration to on-premise and external systems. Training will be provided however it is expected that you are…
SAP Master Data Administrator x2 (Job Ref: IS862)
Full time / Permanent
Location: Cambridge, 1 Hills Road
We are recruiting two SAP Master Data Administrators to join our newly-formed team in Cambridge that will play an integral part in the shaping our growing of our SAP Centre of Excellence.
Your responsibility includes completion of processes for collecting, aggregating, matching, consolidating, quality-assuring, entering and distributing data to ensure consistency and control. You will help develop our capability from inception, being part of a service capability which supports an ever-growing user community and scope that is aligned to our Transformation programme. Our Master Data model is complex, with significant integration to on-premise and external systems. Experience of working in a comparable role is expected.
· Enters and maintains Master Data in designated areas
· Identification, investigation, and resolution of complex data issues and related concerns
· Ensures all Master Data change tickets in designated areas are processed to the highest standard of accuracy within SLA
· Manages the timely and accurate daily operational critical business process flows of the transmission and receipt of all inbound and outbound MDM transactions.
· Develop operating frameworks and procedures for delivery of your assigned activities; including development from scratch of new procedures and monitoring processes, in conjunction with the MDM Lead.
· Acts as primary liaison with other stakeholders for issues relating to the impacts of master data integrity.
· Prepares, maintains, communicates and enforces policies and procedures documents for relevant master data processes and functions.
· Reviews, addresses, and resolves all issues received in designated areas.
· Identifies opportunities and leads or actively participates in process improvement initiatives.
· You are expected to work fairly independently (with support) to develop and deliver required actions and activities.
· Able to prioritize your own work on a daily/weekly basis, according to priorities agreed with line manager – and report on progress as necessary.
· Training will be provided however it is expected that you are familiar with Master Data concepts and have previously worked in a relevant & comparable role.
· Enthusiastic, determined with a persistence to deliver live services that consistently meet SLAs
You will have excellent written and oral communication skills in order to engage effectively with a variety of business and technical partners. You will be able to demonstrate drive and enthusiasm along with a pragmatic and flexible approach. You will have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Corporate discounts on BUPACare, Gym memberships and car rental
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 4 October 2015 and interviews are expected to be held the week commencing 12 October 2015.
To find out more about this role, please view the job description, or alternatively apply online now.
As part of your recruitment process, if you are selected as the successful candidate, you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Albert Bridge, NS, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23