Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2015-05-19
Calian QA Lead Functional Contract in Greater Toronto Area, ON
Branch Greater Toronto Area ON CA
QA Lead Functional
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Responsible for the compliance with Quality Assurance standards, processes and procedures throughout the project lifecycle. About the role:….
About the role:
- Responsible for the compliance with Quality Assurance standards, processes and procedures throughout the project lifecycle.
- Preparing Test Plan, Test scenarios, Test cases, Traceability matrix and Risk Assessment document based on the Functional Requirements and Design Documents
- Interacting with business users to analyze the business process and to prepare and publish the deliverables.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC such as Business Requirements Gathering, Technical Design, High level design, Detail design
Note: Responsibilities mentioned above are not limited.
- Around 4-8 years’ experience with strong domain skills.
- Experience with mutual funds, registered products like RRSP, RESP, SEG funds, knowledge on funds/ brokers, taxation (Canada specific), FATCA etc
- He/ she should be able to work as an independent test lead with offshore teams.
Type of Assignment:
Contract: 3+ Months (Client is open for Contract to hire or Fulltime too)