OverviewCalian E-Learning Developer & Help Desk Support Contract in Trenton, ON
Branch Trenton ON CA
E-Learning Developer & Help Desk Support
Our customer (Aerospace & Telecommunications Engineering Support Squadron at CFB Trenton) requires the services of an eLearning Developer & Help Desk Support…
About the role:
Our customer (Aerospace & Telecommunications Engineering Support Squadron at CFB Trenton) requires the services of an eLearning Developer & Help Desk Support person to support training operations.
Defence Learning Network (Tier 1 Helpdesk)
- Must hold a valid Reliability Clearance with PWGSC
- Must have 5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer, or a post-secondary diploma in e-Learning Content Creation and 2 years of experience working as a Graphic Designer.
- Must have 2 years of practical hands-on experience in eLearning development within the last 6 years.
- Must have 1 year experience using graphic design applications (such as Adobe Photoshop)
- Must have 1 year experience using 3D computer graphics software (such as Autodesk Maya)
- Must have developed & packaged at least 1 WBT/CBT course within the last 3 years.
- Must have 1 year experience in programming web-based applications using Java, C-based language, or a scripting language, as well as database or file-structured back-ends.
- Must have a College Diploma or University Degree (in any field)
Type of Assignment:
- Contract, full time (1 year to start, with potential of up to a 2 year extension)
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Quinte West, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23