OverviewCalgary Flames Limited Partnership Graphic Designer Full Time in Calgary, AB
Calgary Flames Limited Partnership
Branch Calgary AB CA
Minimum 2 years print production and graphic design experience. Degree in Graphic Design, or an acceptable combination of education and experience….
R eporting to the Manager of Creative Services, the Graphic Designer will be primarily responsible for creative design solutions of print and digital graphics for all teams owned and operated by the Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation. The incumbent must maintain and enforce high corporate brand standards while ensuring the creative process from inception to completion meets and exceeds expectations from both internal and external client groups.
· Design and produce print materials and web graphics from inception to completion with respect to season tickets, media guides, print and digital advertising, team game day sheets, pocket schedules, sales sheets, sponsorship opportunity materials, premium client products, signage (both large and small scale), yearbooks, and other projects within the Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation as requested
· Create and develop conceptual designs on a seasonal basis for all teams, working collaboratively with the Brand Marketing team.
· Ensure all document files are prepared press-ready for production purposes, including advanced colouring correction and photo manipulation. Familiarity with print and web graphic file-type and resolution is required.
· Complete all hardcopy and electronic proof approvals and relevant press checks.
· Maintain efficient file management and perform all file back-up to archive on an annual basis.
· Sustain corporate brand standards internally and enforce the Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation brand standards with third party materials.
· Maintain open lines of communication with all internal departments to work efficiently and cooperatively on all projects requested.
· Work successfully in a team focused department, while also excelling independently.
· Ensure all work relationships with external parties are built and sustained on an on-going basis.
· Proof reading, researching, writing and copy editing as required.
· Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
· Minimum 2 years print production and graphic design experience.
· Degree in Graphic Design, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
· Strong portfolio of previous creative projects.
· Attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines is required
· Highly knowledgeable and experienced with Apple platform using the following software: Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Current print and web graphic file-type and image resolution knowledge.
· Ability to manage a high volume of work, while continuously prioritizing workload.
HOW TO APPLY
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24