OverviewCalderwood Realty Administrative Assistant Full Time in Smithers, BC
Branch Smithers BC CA
Components of this role include politely and professionally greeting patrons, responding to all incoming calls, sending listings to the board, inputting new…
A Full-Time Administrative Assistant required for busy Real Estate Office.
Components of this role include politely and professionally greeting patrons, responding to all incoming calls, sending listings to the board, inputting new listings & deals, manage advertising and more. Performing tasks in a
positive and professional manner is also a must.
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional manner
- Ensure you take clear and concise messages when required
- Process listings, sales and deals with any changes to file
- Update information & photos on social media and website
- Receive and put away mail from Canada Post
- Receive deposit cheques and supply receipts
- Maintain listing file system
- Manage all incoming faxes, forward faxes to Agents by Fax, email or print and place in agents mailbox
- Accounting / Book keeping skills would be an asset
Hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Please apply in person:
1175 Main Street, Smithers BC V0J 2N0
or e-mail: [email protected]
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Smithers, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23