OverviewCadillac Fairview Seasonal Guest Services Representative Contract in London, ON
Branch London ON CA
Seasonal Guest Services Representative
Administer gift card sales at Guest Services which include overseeing the maintenance of related files by reviewing information in the system such as daily…
To provide exceptional customer service to valued shoppers, community retailers and business partners. The successful candidate must have availability and flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays, to meet the needs of the business and may be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Deliver guest services programs on a daily basis to shoppers which includes: gift card sales, complimentary strollers/wheelchairs/walkers, retail and community information as well as promotion of mall events.
- Receive and direct all incoming calls and inquiries via telephone, two-way radio or visitors by answering questions or forwarding to the appropriate station in order to ensure inquiries are answered promptly and a high level of customer service is maintained.
- Dispatch Security and Maintenance personnel from portable radio system.
- Generate a variety of weekly reports by accessing appropriate information to provide the Guest Services Supervisor with up-to-date status.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the community and shopping centre retailers (property level) in order to be well versed in community activities and in mall fashions, mall events and programs.
- Maintain ongoing interaction with shopping centre customers and act as liaison between customers, security, maintenance, marketing and all shopping centre departments at the administrative level.
- Administer gift card sales at Guest Services which include overseeing the maintenance of related files by reviewing information in the system such as daily sales journal, reconciliation of daily sales report and inventory levels in order to increase revenues and ensure and accurately record transactions for accounting and forecasting purposes.
- Maintain the Guest Services database; ensure customer information is kept current.
- Maintain a log to record up-to-date information regarding special events, promotions, changes and visitor concerns.
- Communicate with customers on a pro-active and regular basis by contacting them to inform them of pertinent information to enhance the positive image of the shopping centre and encourage repeat traffic.
- Assist the Marketing Department with the execution of marketing programs as required.
- Previous experience in the hospitality field preferred.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Responsible, punctual and excellent ability to interact with the public.
- Professional and polished demeanor.
- Ability to assess, take initiative and fulfill customer and tenant expectations.
- Very strong organizational skills and has the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
Are you up for the challenge? At CF, we believe our people are core to our success. Join our award-winning team, where your talent and commitment to excellence are welcomed, valued and respected!
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment, and/or selection process is available.
Additional Qualifications Skills
- Achieves Results, Organizational Skills
- Committed to Customers
- Customer Service
- Creates Client Loyalty
- Communicates Effectively, Clear and Concise (oral and written communication)
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: London, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21