OverviewCadillac Fairview Manager, Marketing Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Partner with the Director of Retail Marketing to develop local marketing initiatives and activities that are relevant to shoppers and drive traffic, dwell time,…
The Manager, Marketing will provide input into the development of the property’s marketing and events and lead the implementation of the property marketing strategy designed to support property objectives. This role works closely with the Director of Retail Marketing and the local property team to maximize foot traffic, dwell time, sales and market share.
- Partner with the Director of Retail Marketing to develop local marketing initiatives and activities that are relevant to shoppers and drive traffic, dwell time, sales and market share.
- Liaise with the Social Media and Corporate Communications teams in the development of local marketing programs.
- Provide input into the communications strategy, creative, production and media planning.
- Implement local marketing strategies, tactics and programs by planning and facilitating the activities in conjunction with the General Manager in order to deliver meaningful business results.
- Manage the annual property marketing budget by developing the budget and monitoring expenditures on a monthly basis to ensure financial resources are utilized in the most fiscally responsible manner.
- Ensure marketing activities align with the brand strategy of the property; Identify and execute opportunities for cost saving/efficiencies.
- Responsible for reporting on as well as providing insights, interpretation and analysis on key metrics to measure the performance of marketing activities and the overall annual marketing plan.
- Apply appropriate metrics and analytics in the preparation of standard reports to measure program effectiveness.
- Partner with the Director of Retail Marketing and General Manager to maintain an ongoing dialog with retail clients for relationship management and co-development of marketing programs.
- Facilitate client relationships by actively encouraging client participation in the marketing of the property.
- Provide exceptional client service support through proactive solutions and timely responses to relevant comments and mitigation of any potential issues and risks, as per the guidelines.
- Leverage opportunities for partnership solutions for the property in order to maintain visibility of the property.
- Through the provision of regular feedback in the form of status meetings, performance appraisals, coaching and counseling, discipline and the assignment of developmental opportunities:
- Manage the activities of direct reports to ensure the timely achievement of department goals, within prescribed policies, procedures and standard business practices;
- Provide regular motivation and mentoring to all staff to encourage on-going professional development
- Post-secondary education preferably in Business, Marketing or Public Relations;
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a marketing, communications or public relations role;
- Knowledge of brand management; marketing and advertising theory; digital media; financial and budget management;
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Strong team-building and negotiation skills a must;
- Superior customer service orientation;
- Media relations and public relations skills;
- Highly creative, energetic, and self-motivated;
- Understanding of market research an asset
If you are looking to join an award-winning team where people truly care about making a difference and share a common commitment to quality and best-in-class service, then you may be ready for this opportunity.
Additional Qualifications Education
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- General & Other Programs is required
- Marketing is required
- Achieves Results
- Detail Oriented
- Meets Deadlines and Commitments
- Organizational Skills
- Takes Initiative
- Time Management
- Communicates Effectively
- Clear and Concise (oral and written communication)
- Presentation Skills
- Demonstrates Functional Expertise, Analytical Skills
- Leads People and Teams
- Creates Morale and Team Spirit
- Motivates Others
- Performance Coaching
- Provides Feedback
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24