OverviewCadillac Fairview Accounts Administrator, Toronto Dominion Centre Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Accounts Administrator, Toronto Dominion Centre
Bachelor of Arts, Business. To be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all payables and recording of all related information….
To be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all payables and recording of all related information.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing (manual and electronic) and filing of accounts payable documents by reviewing material for appropriate coding, approvals and inputting to the system in order to provide departments with current and accurate expense information for the purposes of variance reporting and budget preparation.
- Coordinate invoice and back-up process to ensure all approvals are received and batches are posted according to deadlines
- Distribute payments to suppliers on a timely basis by contacting individuals when cheques are received and arranging the most expedient method of distribution in order to ensure bills are paid on a timely basis and the relationship with our suppliers remains positive.
- Complete various reconciliations as required (including HST, utility reconciliations, tenant chargebacks and vendor reconciliations and bank reconciliations)
- Assist Property Accountant with monthly and quarterly procedures, including balance sheet reconciliations, and other general accounting duties as required.
- Be responsible for timely and accurate collection and input of retail sales into CTI in order to provide business units with current data for monthly reporting
- Manage and control petty cash float by recording receipts on a spreadsheet with appropriate account coding and processing petty cash reimbursements as required
- Process miscellaneous invoices for both Office and Retail
- Responds to inquiries from suppliers, and other departments on a daily basis regarding invoices, payments or purchase orders, by telephone, fax, or mail in order to provide information and the timely resolution of issues regarding the status of their orders or accounts in order to ensure information is accurate and positive relationships are maintained.
- Act as a back-up to the Revenue Coordinator position when absent, including bank deposits
- Be responsible for maintaining the file storage rooms and obtaining files from previous years upon request,
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree/diploma in Business or Accounting OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Enrollment in the CGA/CMA program an asset
- Minimum 1 – 2 years experience in an administrative/accounting position
- Exposure to a Real Estate/Property Management environment a definite asset
- Good understanding of: Accounting principles, Credit & Collections, Accounts Payable, Job Costing, Administrative leasing/legal procedure
- Computer literacy and proficient in use of: Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Team player attitude
- Detail oriented and focused on accuracy
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Customer-service skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision
If you are looking to join an award-winning team where people truly care about making a difference and share a common commitment to quality and best-in-class service, then you may be ready for this opportunity.
Additional Qualifications Education
- Bachelor of Arts, Business
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting
- Community College, Accounting
- Achieves Results
- Ability to Multi-task
- Detail Oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Collaborates with Others, Works Effectively with Others
- Committed to Customers, Responsiveness
- Communicates Effectively, Clear and Concise (oral and written communication)
- Demonstrates Functional Expertise
- Analytical Skills
- Microsoft Office Applications
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23