OverviewCabela’s Inc. Part Time – Term – Cashiers Part Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Part Time – Term – Cashiers
One or more years’ experience in a sales or service environment is preferred. Empty trash, stock bags, supplies, cash wraps, dust and wipe counter, organization…
Temporary position until December 28, 2018.
Must be available to work days, evenings, and weekends.
Weekends are a must
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, Cashiers will greet and engage customers during the checkout process, process customer funds accurately and appropriately, while explaining additional Cabela’s services and processes.
- Greet and engage customers in a friendly and enthusiastic manner
- Provide a legendary experience for every customer and promoting Cabela’s programs
- Use current POS and SAP systems to accurately and appropriately complete customer transactions following all policies including those requiring checking for identification and age requirements; knowledge of how to process debit, credit cards, etc
- Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope
- Assist asset protection in following all procedures and policies, including: checking inside products, checking for price switches, remove and retain security devices
- Save customers who are not happy or did not have a good experience by correcting the problem, or notify a Manager On Duty of the issue
- Opening and closing duties when necessary: empty trash, stock bags, supplies, cash wraps, dust and wipe counter, organization of drawer supplies
- Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictate
- One or more years’ experience in a sales or service environment is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer’s expectations
- Ability to use good judgment and logic
- Experience in a related field or outdoor lifestyle
- Knowledge of Cabela’s specific products is an asset
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to cabelas.jobs.
Cabela’s employees should apply as an internal candidate by selecting “I am currently a Cabela’s employee”
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment opportunities with Cabela’s; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-04