OverviewCAA Alberta Manager, Digital Marketing Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Manager, Digital Marketing
You’ll ensure all internal and external materials adhere to corporate visual identification editorial, style and brand standards….
You sleep and breathe digital media. You understand that knowledge is a powerful thing – and for you, there’s nothing more fulfilling than developing breakthrough strategies and processes (or enhancing existing ones) that will help bring valuable knowledge to others. You also have a whole lot of experience and proof that you know how to get results over the short and long term.
When it comes to leading a team, you’re definitely the whole package – a team player, a supportive coach and always the enthusiastic cheerleader. You’re a natural leader who knows how to get things done and how to motivate your staff to help you do it. (And of course, you’re more than willing to roll up your own sleeves to help whenever necessary.) As Manager, Digital Marketing you will be responsible for the overall operation, delivery, and administration of a diverse team dedicated to delivering an astounding online experience for AMA’s members and customers.
Did we nail it? Then read on…
What Moves You
- You’re a spirited team leader who knows how to motivate your team to get results.
- A visionary and forward thinker, you are passionate about delivering innovation, quality, and value in people, the brand, products and services.
- You love to share thoughts and ideas – after all, two heads are always better than one.
- Finding simple solutions to complicated problems and explaining them to others comes as naturally to you as breathing
- You’re both a right- and left-brained thinker. Your innovative side is balanced by your quantitative analytical abilities.
- You can strategize and execute integrated digital campaigns across a range of platforms.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be responsible for maximizing our technology opportunities to streamline and enhance our stakeholders’ experience.
- You’ll collaborate with the Director, Digital & Online Services to define the Association Services digital marketing strategy. Complete strategic planning for SEM, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Lead Generation and Social Marketing.
- You’ll oversee and approve the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns in support of the digital marketing strategy.
- You’ll conduct regular analysis to identify opportunities, and develop strategies to improve performance on key KPI’s.
- You’ll be responsible for increasing overall effectiveness, efficiency and profitability through operational improvements and smart resourcing.
- You’ll collaborate with Association Services subject matter experts and business leaders to discover, capture and assess digital marketing requirements as required.
- You’ll ensure all internal and external materials adhere to corporate visual identification editorial, style and brand standards.
What You’ve Done
- You have a degree/college diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations. If your degree is in something else, tell us how it will help you in this role.
- You’re no newbie – you already have 5 years of applied and progressive experience in marketing, including customer research and engagement, email marketing, content marketing, social marketing and search marketing.
- You have experience in leading, coaching and mentoring a team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23