OverviewCAA Alberta General Agent – Registries Part Time in Sherwood Park, AB
Branch Sherwood Park AB CA
General Agent – Registries
Sherwood Park, AB
Provide qualified assessment of Alberta Health and Wellness applications. Are you the kind of person who always gets stopped on the street and asked for…
Are you the kind of person who always gets stopped on the street and asked for directions? You know, one of those friendly, approachable types who always have a smile on their face and are ready to help someone in need. If this sounds like you, then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for in our Registries team. We need someone who is as comfortable working with people as they are with policies. A welcoming face who goes above and beyond to help our members with registry and membership products and services. You might say that our ideal candidate is part detective, part problem-solver, and part psychic — in other words, you enjoy taking the time to understand and anticipate members’ needs then dig deep to find just the right answers.
What Moves You
- You love the fact that every day on the job is different from the last – and you’re excited at the opportunity to always be learning something new, often in new environments too.
- You enjoy being a part of a team whose experience and expertise is there to tap into, and you like sharing your own knowledge and skills as well.
- You’ve got mad skills when it comes to thinking on your feet in a fast-paced environment.
- You welcome the opportunity to face a challenge head-on and know how to handle even the toughest situation with patience and grace.
- You’ve made it your personal mission to take customer service to the highest possible level.
- You actually like staying on top of the latest policies and procedures (you’re kind of a nerd that way).
What You’ll Do
- Report to the Manager of Member and Travel Services.
- Provide outstanding service and solutions that are relevant to our members, keeping on top of and promoting appropriate AMA products and services.
- Complete registries, membership, product and service transactions – accurately, confidentially and in a timely manner.
- Provide qualified assessment of Alberta Health and Wellness applications.
- Work at multiple locations, as required and scheduled, and have the transportation to get around.
What You’ve Done
- You’re at least 18 years old with a high school diploma and have an updated Police Information Check (PIC).
- You have experience in working with the different registries applications.
- You have certifications/licenses in the following: General registry skills certification (Basic); Commissioner for Oaths (Registry-related business only; Marriage License Commissioner; AHW certification.
- Your awesome attitude and genuine desire to help people is what matters most in this job. If you don’t have all the above certifications, don’t worry – we’ll train you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sherwood Park, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24