OverviewBusiness Edge Staffing Telephone Agent Part Time in Alberta
Business Edge Staffing
Branch AB CA
Reliable wired high-speed Internet service with a minimum of 1.45Mbp of upload speed. Our client is currently seeking an independently contracted Telephone…
Our client is currently seeking an independently contracted Telephone Agent to work from the comfort of his/her own home. As a Telephone Agent, you will be responsible for answering calls received via the Internet, match a person’s needs, and transfer and/or submit suitable candidates to respective areas. All calls have been preselected, and as such, this isn’t a cold calling opportunity.
Home Office Setup Requirements
- Reliable laptop or desktop computer.
- USB headset with noise-canceling headphones and a microphone.
- Reliable wired high-speed Internet service with a minimum of 1.45Mbp of upload speed.
- A quiet and distraction-free work environment.
- English fluency.
- Availability to work a minimum of 4 hours per day, up to 6 days per week between 9:00am and 8:30pm EST.
* * *
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Contractual
Schedule: A minimum of 4 hours per day
Compensation: Hourly rate of CDN $15, tax inclusive
Work Location: Remote
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: , AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18