OverviewBusiness Development Bank of Canada SUMMER STUDENT JOB – UNDERWRITING Temporary in Moncton, NB
Business Development Bank of Canada
Branch Moncton NB CA
SUMMER STUDENT JOB – UNDERWRITING
Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of other software programs, an asset. B Corp-certified companies are recognized for creating more…
Every year, BDC offers summer jobs to university students. The program aims to provide job experience in an exceptional work environment.
WHY INTERN AT BDC?
CHALLENGES TO BE MET
Screen Underwriting packages and participate in special projects related to Underwriting and disbursment.
DURATION : Beginning of May – End of August
LOCATION : Moncton
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Students must have completed at least 1 year of university in business and be registered to pursue their studies in the fall 2018 session.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of other software programs, an asset.
- Background in energy technology is an asset
- Bilingualism (English, French) is an asset.
- Energy and talent are important to us in welcoming summer students to the team.
If you have a passion for entrepreneurship and a strong client focus , we would like to meet you. Apply today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At BDC, we value diversity in our workforce and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We appreciate all responses and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Moncton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10