OverviewBROWNLEE LLP Receptionist Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a matching RRSP contribution plan and fitness subsidy….
Brownlee LLP is seeking a Receptionist for its Calgary office. The Receptionist, under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures shall perform all functions related to reception duties in a friendly, courteous and businesslike manner. Confidentiality of firm and clients’ matter are a necessity for this position. The successful candidate must have 5+ years of experience as a Receptionist and have exceptional customer service and people skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook, have the ability to multi-task and be proactive in dealing with issues that may arise, be organized and able to work under pressure.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Answer, screen and forward all incoming phone calls while obtaining and providing basic information where necessary
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/courier
- Assist with set ups for conferences, meetings and questionings
- Assist with boardroom bookings and scheduling of meetings/appointments
- Perform other general duties as required
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a matching RRSP contribution plan and fitness subsidy.
Please submit your resume in confidence to: [email protected]
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in Brownlee, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23