OverviewBromelin Inc. Human Resources Manager Full Time in West Island, QC
Branch West Island QC CA
Human Resources Manager
West Island, QC
Responsible for all aspects of Human Resources. A minimum of 5 years of experience Human Resources Management. Leadership and talent management….
A customer oriented company providing innovative cargo van racking – shelving and storage equipment that
will revolutionize work related vehicles and overall work life. Headquartered in Montreal, this organization has
offices and manufacturing facilities in Rochester NY and San Francisco CA, and an extensive network of
dealers. Shelving, partitions, drawers. bin packages, whatever the customer’s specific needs are, this
company is committed to listening to the customers’ requests and designing packages to their ultimate
satisfaction. This organization strives to create a world class work environment for the teams that bring their
brands to life.
Expectations of this role include the following:
- Responsible for all aspects of Human Resources
- Smooth execution of the company growth plans through organization development and resource planning; this means planning the organization structure to fulfill the corporate objectives.
- Management to Total Rewards; compensation benchmarking and planning
- Recruitment, selection and onboarding of world class talent
- Employee engagement and retention strategies
- Performance management and development planning
- Employee relations
- Leadership and talent management
- Optimization of individual and team performance
- Planning effective HR programs, policies and system delivery
- Creation of a happy positive culture where people enjoy coming to work.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience Human Resources Management
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong MS Office Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Strong interpersonal skills including negotiation and expectations management
- Effective listening skills
- Strong orientation towards customer support and responsiveness
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand and execute business strategy and goals, operating as an equal and valued member of the leadership team.
- Bilingual – French and English
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Pointe-Claire, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24