OverviewBoys and Girls Clubs of St. John’s Program Co-Ordinator, Recreation Full Time in St. John’s, NL
Boys and Girls Clubs of St. John’s
Branch St. John’s NL CA
Program Co-Ordinator, Recreation
St. John’s, NL
Responsible for ongoing needs assessment and program development for the Club membership. Work frontline within the program in a supervisory role for other…
• Work frontline within the program in a supervisory role for other frontline staff, members and parent.
• Responsible for ongoing needs assessment and program development for the Club membership.
• Provides effective supervision, leadership and support to frontline staff, volunteers and members.
• Develop promotional material for the Club (e.g. program brochures, special event notices, flyers, posters and other promotional materials).
• Collects and reports statistical data (attendance, crime, educational and recreational)
• Prepare program staff report forms and attendance books.
• Prepare and submit relative reports during the program year (e.g. weekly, special event and session evaluations – staff and program).
• Administer registration procedures including fees and receipting and subsidy approval.
• Monitor and administer all financial components of the program (petty cash, registration revenue, special events and staffing).
• Assist and support all fund-raising projects.
• Perform maintenance tasks as required.
• Help with recruiting, screen and hire after-school and summer program staff.
• Represent the Club interests when dealing with parents, guardians and government agencies responsible.
• Represent the Boys and Girls Club when communicating with the Regional and Boys and Girls Club of Canada
• Deal effectively with problems as they arise – staff, program, discipline, etc.
• Valid driver’s license and access to vehicle, an asset.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: St. John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24