OverviewBOWEN CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR Contract in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Provide administrative assistance and support the process. Project management training or certification. Develop, coordinate and manage the decision summary…
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a key contributor to a Projects team? Our client is looking for a Contracts Administrator to support an eight month project completion.
- Provide administrative assistance and support the process
- Provide logistical support for Sourcing Teams
- Interface with project controls on cost, performance, progress assessment, payments, reporting, trends, claims, disputes and change orders
- Coordinate negotiation process
- Develop, coordinate and manage the decision summary documentation and execution, ensuring appropriate sign-off from authorized management.
- Provide business support for the sourcing tool, including creating and maintaining complex spreadsheet templates for sourcing.
- Create, edit and maintain contracts
- Work with contract owners to drive performance and compliance of contracts
- Provide support with issuing and managing bid documents.
- Create and maintain advanced spreadsheet templates, export data, pivot tables, dashboards and analytics
- Two to four years of professional experience, preferably in a contracts management, construction site, or fabrication yard environment
- University degree or diploma in related field
- Advanced MS Excel Skills; must have proficiency with pivot tables, macro’s, v-lookup, and data manipulation
- Project management training or certification
- Previous experience using SAP or major ERP
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24