OverviewBOWEN ACCOUNTS PAYABLE PROCESSOR Contract in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE PROCESSOR
Prepare and process PC uploads to clear the suspense account items awaiting AFE/cost centre set up or for invoices that need to be allocated to multiple wells….
Are you eager to apply your expertise to a company that makes exceptional performance a habit?
Our client, a leading natural gas and oil producer in western Canada, is looking to add an accounts payable processor to their team on a 6 month contract.
In this role you will provide high-quality systems and administrative support to their Canadian accounts payable processes, all within a culture of excellence!
- ADP invoice processing. Load vendor invoices received at the Calgary office into ADP Online Invoice tool. Code invoices received and circulate to management for approval
- Coordinate vendor set up in ADP
- Provide cost centre and AFE updates to system support analysts for table maintenance
- Assist with vendor master set up requests
- Work with vendors to obtain banking and other information required to facilitate EFT payment processes as required
- Central point of contact responsible for vendor invoice and payment enquiries
- Follow up on vendor payment status and trouble shoot any issues identified
- Identify coding requirements to clear items coded to the suspense account pending investigation of appropriate coding or awaiting AFE/cost centre set up
- Prepare and process PC uploads to clear the suspense account items awaiting AFE/cost centre set up or for invoices that need to be allocated to multiple wells
- Work on interface issues between ADP Open Invoice and SAP system
- Liaise as necessary with personnel to ensure SAP and ADP are synchronized
- Provide coding support and communicate with field locations on invoicing issues
- Liaise as necessary with central ADP team
- Strong working knowledge and experience with ADP
- Three to seven years’ accounts payable experience in oil & gas
- Productive mindset with quick turnaround work ethic
- Good communication skills
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-16