OverviewBoutique Hotel Chelsea Hotel Receptionist Full Time in Wakefield, QC
Boutique Hotel Chelsea
Branch Wakefield QC CA
Hotel & Spa is ideally located in the splendid Gatineau Park, only 10. Beautiful and tranquil rooms, 2 dining options, our “Eau Vive” SPA as well as….
BE PART OF OUR CONTINUED SUCCESS!
The Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa is expanding and opening up a second property at the end of November 2017! We are looking for an exceptional person to join our fabulous front desk team. If you are a person who likes to smile, is friendly, outgoing, embrace team work and possess the “disease to please”, then we would like to hear from you.
The Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa is ideally located in the splendid Gatineau Park, only 10 minutes from Gatineau and 20 minutes from Ottawa by auto route 5.
The hotel boasts 42 beautiful and tranquil rooms, 2 dining options, our “Eau Vive” SPA as well as multiple meeting spaces and banquet halls.
Our receptionists are expected to welcome guests to “their” home, handle reservation requests, arrivals & departures, concierge services, assistance with luggage if required and generally speaking, go above and beyond to exceed guests expectations and any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management.
· Bubbly, happy and friendly personality
· Passionate about service/hospitality
· Hotel experience and/or training required (Front desk/Concierge and/or Sales)
· Basic knowledge of Property Management Systems Room Master and/or Maestro a plus
· Bilingual French and English – written and oral
· Flexible with work hours (mornings/days/evenings and weekends)
· All candidates applying have to be available at least until the end of the High season. (end of October)
Please forward your coverletter and Resume to the attention of our Director of Rooms, Mrs Julie Malette, at : [email protected]
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Wakefield, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-08-12