OverviewBook4Time Inc. Senior Administrative Assistant Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Senior Administrative Assistant
Knowledge of the hospitality, spa and wellness industry is an asset. Get rewarded for your efforts! Check us out at:….
Established in 2004 and recognized as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies , Book4Time is looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated and passionate about working for an industry leader in business management software!
Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Administrative Assistant will be responsible for coordinating and executing various administrative functions for two (2) executives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who excels in working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and is able to manage multiple competing priorities while focusing on execution and follow-through.
Manage all executive calendars and schedules Be front line contact when dealing with inquiries from internal and external stakeholders; must be able to communicate directly (email/ telephone) on behalf of Executive when required. Provide executive with regular and consistent follow up on deadlines and commitments Manage travel arrangements including coordinating travel plans, bookings, itineraries and agendas Assist with conducting online research on a wide range of topics, people and companies. Oversee, coordinate and manage deadlines for marketing / sales projects. e.g.trade shows, etc Other general admin work and duties assigned by manager
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in an administrative role supporting executives
- Strong work ethic, reliable, energetic and eager to take on new challenges
- Strong attention to detail with ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
High level of proficiency with Gmail, Word, Excel and current online tools
- Experience with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system is an asset
- Excellent verbal communication, and writing / email correspondence skills
- · Demonstrated project coordination skills with the ability to work with multiple deadlines
- B ackground in administration within a software company is an asset
- Knowledge of the hospitality, spa and wellness industry is an asset
GREAT COMPANY PERKS! (paid benefits! staff lunches and events! 5% RRSP matching!) Get rewarded for your efforts! Come join a world class company specializing in cloud based business management software!
Check us out at: www.book4time.com
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17