OverviewBombardier Methods Agent (Temporary) Temporary in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Methods Agent (Temporary)
You will work in close cooperation with Methods, Production, Quality, Engineering, Finance, Material Logistics and Tooling departments located in various…
Methods Agent (Temporary)-MON12896
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As part of Bombardier Aerospace’s manufacturing strategy deployment, the Industrialization department team is looking for a Manufacturing Technologist (Methods Agent).
This international oriented function requires you to use your solid expertise in assembling methods, coordination of complex projects such as new product development or production transfers among plants.
You will work in close cooperation with Methods, Production, Quality, Engineering, Finance, Material Logistics and Tooling departments located in various Bombardier Aerospace sites.
In your role, you will:
– Collect and consolidate product related data, business practices and manufacturing technologies and optimize them by using the lean manufacturing principles.
– Participate in the development of the project management plan, which includes the business plan, costs, budget, schedule, risks and follow-up.
– Together with Engineering, participate in IPDT decision-making process.
– Develop the deliverables leading to production start up
As our ideal candidate,
– You have a college diploma in aerospace, mechanical or industrial engineering with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in assembling methods.
– You have the ability to analyze engineering drawings.
– You must have very good analytical and synthesizing skills, seeing the overall picture in order to be able to measure the impact on work sequences.
– You will have to use various MS Office software, Microsoft Publisher, SAP, MacPac, Catia V4 &V5.
– You are Customer oriented, you are well-known for your professionalism, perseverance and good judgment.
– You are excellent team player, you are also autonomous.
– You are flexible and available for occasional travels;
– bilingualism (French and English), both written and spoken is required
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 27.10.2016, 10:01:02 AM
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31