OverviewBombardier Field Service Administration, Invoice Analyst (Temporary) Temporary in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Field Service Administration, Invoice Analyst (Temporary)
Advise and support the implementation of solutions that would improve the overall performance of the team,. You have a College Degree in business administration…
Field Service Administration, Invoice Analyst (Temporary)-MON13293
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
– Create and Reconcile invoices for, but not limited to, the Customer Response Center (Parts Express, Interim Lift, Goodwill and Mobile Repair Team), Field Service Administration and Regional Support Offices related items,
– Work closely with other department and analyze billing information, reconcile to data and research/resolve discrepancies,
– Modify detailed items entered into SAP for invoices and diligently research payment status,
– Prepare final invoice for customer(s),
– Respond to customer inquiries and resolve any billing/invoicing issues,
– Advise and support the implementation of solutions that would improve the overall performance of the team,
– Support culture transformation using the Achieving Excellence System (AES),
– Ensure continuous improvement, notably with the application of the problem resolution process,
– Identify, document and standardize key processes leading to the achievement of objectives,
– Determine the priority order of the execution of work according to emergency and different timelines,
– Maintain and follow-up on all monthly expenses, billing, organizational charts , and other special projects that may occur,
– Process expense reports and coordinate general office activities for the Field Service Team,
– Help the team in the deployment of policies and programs.
As our ideal candidate,
– You have a College Degree in business administration, finance or the equivalent,
– You have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience,
– You possess strong verbal and written communications skills in both French and English,
– You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) including Outlook,
– You have previous experience with SAP and knowledge of invoicing modules in SAP
– You are familiar with Bombardier and Vendor warranty and post warranty programs
– You have previous experience within aviation and familiarity with aviation vocabulary
– You must have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy,
– You have proven capability to build and maintain professional relationships by demonstrating strong communication skills.
– Desirable organizational skills: Flexibility and adaptation ability, ability to solve problems, and facilitation and communication skills.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 08.02.2017, 4:27:32 PM
22.02.2017, 10:59:00 PM
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10