OverviewBNP Paribas Personal Finance Accounting analyst Contract in Montréal, QC
BNP Paribas Personal Finance
Branch Montréal QC CA
Contribute directly to the Permanent Operational Control process by applying procedures, implementing controls and alerting the hierarchy of any malfunction….
OSFI Reporting Team Leader.
MISSION AND GOALS
•Collaborate in implementing an accounting system used by the regulatory reporting team with a view to replacing a current system.
This position does not involve personnel management.
• Analyze the various systems’ charts of accounts and ensure consistency between the systems.
• Assess any anomalies found in the data transfer and correct them by updating the function tables.
• Present the analysis results in an Excel report.
• Help automate various reports in the new reporting system.
• Ensure the completeness and integrity of the data produced by the new system.
• Help generate regulatory reports for the Bank of Canada, the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) and Statistics Canada.
• Understand regulatory requirements by reading the OSFI’s guidelines for producing reports.
• Contribute directly to the Permanent Operational Control process by applying procedures, implementing controls and alerting the hierarchy of any malfunction.
• Any other related tasks requested by the immediate supervisor.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-10-18