OverviewBNOTIONS QA Analyst (Co-op) Internship in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
QA Analyst (Co-op)
Participate in and support quality engineering and reliability testing activities related to ongoing product improvement and new product development….
What you will be responsible for:
What we are looking for:
- Enrolled in co-op or internship program at a college or university enrolled in a computer science or related technology program.
- An understanding of the product lifecycle and QA methodologies
- Solid knowledge of a variety of testing methodologies and technologies (i.e. Regression, Load/Stress, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance etc.)
- Understands IT standards, methodologies, SDLC
- Strong familiarity with Android and iOS hardware, operating systems, and testing environments
- Expertise with the nuances of cross-platform testing on mobile
- Passionate about quality
- Excellent problem solving/investigational skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills and emphasis on accuracy
- Has interpersonal skills to deal effectively with others in team situations
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet project deadlines, while maintaining high quality
You will have the opportunity to work with exceptionally talented people who are passionate about what they do. Waiting makes you a waiter.
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-06