OverviewBMO Financial Group Part Time Investment Specialist, BMO InvestorLine Part Time in Mississauga, ON
BMO Financial Group
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Part Time Investment Specialist, BMO InvestorLine
This includes the handling of transactions initiated by customers through multiple channels (phone, IVR, WEB, etc)….
The Investment Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional service/sales and enhancing the overall client experience with specific activities related to securities transactions. This includes the handling of transactions initiated by customers through multiple channels (phone, IVR, WEB, etc). BMO InvestorLine is Bank of Montreal’s direct brokerage business providing leading guided investment experience for its clients.
Part-Time Hours – 4 days a week
- Provides professional quality service and sales to clients
- Answers client inquiries regarding BMO InvestorLine products, services, account positions and balances
- Seeks, recognizes and acts upon sales/referral opportunities to expand business relationships with clients
- Accepts purchase/sale orders and provides stock quotes in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Resolves issues and reports discrepancies to an Assistant Manager or Manager.
- Provides input to the development and achievement of team objectives
- Works toward meeting productivity goals
- Acts independently within specific industry guidelines
- Flexibility with work assignments
- Full flexibility with work schedules
- Operates in multiple working relationships/partnerships/environments
- Fluent Bilingual in Cantonese and or Mandarin preferred
- Fluent in English required
- Fluent in French is an asset
- University or College diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- Valid Canadian Securities Course (CSC) (i.e. successful completion within the last 3 years or extension through the IIROC program)
- Conduct and Practices Handbook, Derivatives Fundamentals Course and Options Licensing Course are highly desired
- Knowledge and understanding of industry regulations & standards
- Broad knowledge and understanding of BMO InvestorLine Inc. products and services
- Excellent customer service skills
- Goal and achievement orientated
- Exceptional telephone and communication skills
- General computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Windows)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a high stress environment
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Must be resourceful, patient and resilient
- The incumbent should be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
Successful candidates must be available to work rotating shifts, Monday to Friday, between 8AM and 8PM.
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 195 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented and passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
To find out more visit our website at www.bmo.com/careers .
BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Wealth Management
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Mississauga
Organisation North American CCC-X000702
Job Posting 10/27/16
Unposting Date Ongoing
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31