OverviewBlend Contract Bookkeeper Part Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Maintains the records for 3 businesses in Quick Books accounting system. Complies with federal, provincial, and local legal requirements by studying…
Blend HRM is looking for a Contract Bookkeeper to assist with our books one day per month. You will be maintaining records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions. We’re also looking to do our HST quarterly so this position would prepare that as well.
- Maintains the records for 3 businesses in Quick Books accounting system.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, provincial, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Developing Standards
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Reporting Research Results
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
Proficiency in MS Office, and Quickbooks
It’ll likely take around 2 days for you to set up and catch up on data entry but after that we would require 1 day a month.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-04-01