OverviewBlackbaud Account Executive, Higher Education – Nonprofit Software Solutions Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Account Executive, Higher Education – Nonprofit Software Solutions
Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our products and offer customized solutions for each unique nonprofit organization….
Blackbaud is the leading provider of software solutions to the global philanthropic community, focused on fundraising, financial management, CRM, marketing and more. We work with over 35,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling software solutions. This person will have the opportunity to work with inspiring Higher Education organizations such as the Fanshawe College, University of Windsor, Kings University College, and University of Ontario Institute of Technology. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead to close, and must love the thrill of the hunt. The candidate will also be responsible for managing existing client relationships and matching key solutions with the client’s strategic needs. They will also help internal teams continue to innovate by sharing knowledge of client challenges as well as their understanding of Blackbaud’s offerings.
What you’ll be doing:
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing sales opportunities within a territory
- Exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Using/maintaining internal sales tools (salesforce.com) for CRM and pipeline management
- Engaging with technical and/or executive team members in complex sales scenarios
- Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our products and offer customized solutions for each unique nonprofit organization
- Ongoing, self-directed monitoring of non-profit marketplace and competitor developments
- Regular engagement with product management to deliver intelligence on client needs
What we’ll want you to have:
- 3-5 years of software solution sales experience, SaaS a plus
- Understanding of sales methodologies (i.e. value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling)
- Proven history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and to adapt to change easily
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management
- A bachelor’s degree
- Higher Education industry experience a plus
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary, commission, 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25, we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Blackbaud Opens New Toronto office!
How many times have you been asked, what do you do for a living ? Here at Blackbaud, we ask why instead of what. We work on issues that impact the world, including improving education, health and the environment. A sales job a Blackbaud is not your typical software sales gig. Imagine if you knew that every sale you made had a direct impact on making the world a better place? We are always looking for incredible, mission-driven individuals to join our team. Take a look and see why our sales executives love being part of Blackbaud. bit.ly/AEvideojd
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-04-29