OverviewBentall Kennedy Administrative Assistant Full Time in North Vancouver, BC
Branch North Vancouver BC CA
North Vancouver, BC
Oversee office equipment repairs and ordering office supplies. The Administrative Assistant will report to the General Manager, Director of Retail Operations…
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Retail Services Capilano Mall North Vancouver, BC
The Administrative Assistant will report to the General Manager, Director of Retail Operations providing administrative and accounting support to the regional office administrative team.
- Perform administrative functions for the General Manager, Assistant Property Manager and Property Administrators, typing, filing and special projects
- Process tenant requests
- Coordinate and administer Contracts with temporary tenants
- Assist with Operations: OH&S, Emergency, Tenant Resource Manual
- Administer Community Service Applications
- Assist Marketing Manager as required from time to time
- Holiday relief and assistance to Property Administrators as required
- Record and maintain Employee Attendance Records / Vacation Schedules
- Assist with annual Budget process
- Gather and record monthly Tenant sales information
- Coordinate weekly reader board updates
- Collect and update Tenant Insurance information monthly
- Greet guests, suppliers and tenants at the front reception area
- Answer and direct phone calls as required
- Distribute mail and organize couriers as required
- Lease and general filing as required
- Oversee office equipment repairs and ordering office supplies
- Maintain professional appearance of the office
- Ensure kitchen and supply areas are maintained and kept clean
- Ensure back-up tapes are changed daily on server
- Liaise with contractors and building operating staff
- Coordinate special projects and various staff and tenant events
- Assist with other office functions and marketing events as required
- Maintain & update Tenant information database, including phone numbers, contact names and email distribution lists
- Maintain minutes of regular staff meetings, providing support and follow up
- Other tasks and responsibilities as may be required from time to time
- Embrace and pro-actively support Bentall Kennedy’s culture of environmental sustainability, and corporate and social responsibility.
- Experience & Education – A minimum of 3 – 5 years of related office experience is required. Post-Secondary education is preferred and Basic Accounting Knowledge is an asset.
- Relationship Skills – Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills; ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships at all levels; ability to exercise confidentiality; displays enthusiasm and has a desire to learn; team player.
- Organizational/Multi-Task Skills – Ability to allocate one’s time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines; ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, and adapt to new ideas and constant changes; punctual, detail oriented and accurate.
- Computer Skills – Strong skills in Excel, Word and Internet/E-mail programs; minimum typing speed of 60 WPM with accuracy in spelling, punctuation and grammar. Experience with Macros and a working knowledge of JD Edwards systems preferred.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: North Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-19