OverviewBenefit Cosmetics Retail Account Manager Temporary in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Retail Account Manager
Execute and complete seasonal updates and new store installations within designated timelines. Oh, Hello Gorgeous!…
Oh, Hello Gorgeous!
As one of the fastest growing cosmetics companies in the world, Benefit Cosmetics is always on the lookout for dynamic, creative talent. At Benefit, we believe that our people should reflect the same qualities that we develop in our beauty products…first-rate quality, results oriented, innovative, and of course, fun and enthusiastic.
Are you looking for a career with one of the fastest growing beauty brands? Look no further. Benefit Cosmetics is all about whistling while you work it and faking it till you make it. We’re about having fun, grabbing life by the giggles and never letting go!
If you’re ready to get the job done with a sense of style, flair, humour, and enthusiasm, Benefit could be your place to shine!
Could this be you?
Benefit Cosmetics Canada is looking for an ambitious Retail Account Manager-Southern Alberta/ Calgary to join our growing team! This individual will be a real “go-getter” and familiar with wearing many hats! He/she will be responsible for driving and achieving the retail sales and goals for the doors in their territory. This individual will be an exceptional leader and have the ability to coach and motivate a large team of remote Brow Bar employees. This is a 14 month contract to begin mid- December 2017.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager-West, the Retail Account Manager will support all areas of the Southern Alberta & Calgary business with a focus on the following responsibilities:
- Achieve and/or exceed daily, monthly and annual sales goals within their territory/retail doors
- Develop and implement an action plan to maximize sales, productivity and profitability within their territory
- Review sales results with Regional Sales Manager- report % R/O and % year-on-year
- Work closely with assigned doors and schedule business reviews with key retail contacts to discuss objectives, opportunities and results
- Teach, coach, motivate and train retail staff
- Plan, coordinate and execute organized training sessions for retail partners through formal/informal training on product knowledge, new product introductions, application techniques and Benefit’s unique brand DNA
- Plan, coordinate and execute Benefit Beauty University (BBU) trainings where applicable
- Build energy and excitement around the Benefit brand in all doors
- Execute and complete seasonal updates and new store installations within designated timelines
- Report and manage all merchandising and maintenance issues to appropriate department
- Communicate and manage all stock concerns to Regional Manager and retail contacts and ensure appropriate stock levels to support retail sales plan
Why you want to work here:
- Competitive salary
- Semiannual Gratis Program (you can try but you’ll never run out of your favourite Benefit products!)
- Employee Discount (40% off all Benefit products)
- Growth Opportunities (let Benefit help you reach your future goals)
- 3-4 years retail experience. ( Cosmetics experience preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience directly managing a team of direct reports
- Proven strong sales and customer service track record.
- Exceptional communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Proficient at analyzing numbers.
- Adept at problem solving and ability to manage change in a positive manner.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Be passionate and tenacious.
- Act professionally, ethically and with integrity to use good judgment.
- Prioritize most urgent business needs; strong time management.
- Strong attention to detail while simultaneously being capable of seeing the ‘whole picture.’
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle for work purposes
- Flexibility to travel within Canada occasionally
- Flexibility regarding work hours; ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays. (Workweek typically Tuesday-Saturday; one Saturday off per month).
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-10-18