OverviewBelron Canada Vehicle Glass Technician – Permanent /Full-Time – Great Benefits! Full Time in Victoria, BC
Branch Victoria BC CA
Vehicle Glass Technician – Permanent /Full-Time – Great Benefits!
Direct experience in the automotive glass repair and replacement industry. Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair and distribution of…
Belron® is the worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and installation, operating in more than thirty countries on five continents. Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair and distribution of automotive glass. The company operates coast to coast through its various banners, as Speedy® Glass, Broco Glass, Apple and Vanfax®.
Be part of a team that offers a work environment centered on integrity, trust and respect. Belron® Canada encourages the development and advancement of its employees, and offers a competitive total compensation program. For more information, visit our website at www.belroncanada.com.
- Complete employee benefits plan
- Pension plan
- Excellent training & development programs
- Employee assistance program
- Allowance for uniform & safety shoes
We also offer:
- Stimulating and safe work environment
- Best tools of the industry
- Recognition program
In the role of a Vehicle Glass Technician, your mandate will be to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing the highest quality of service and standards of workmanship when replacing, repairing or fitting vehicle glass and providing other company services and products.
- Consistently meet or exceed Speedy Glass® technical standards in the installation of vehicle glass and other products, and ensure that the company’s quality and other procedures are complied with.
- Ensure that you work within company productivity targets.
- Represent the interests of the customer in dealing with Speedy Glass® internal procedures, including promptly providing customer feedback.
- Seek and identify all opportunities to increase sales and further develop the business of Speedy Glass®.
- Contribute to effective team environment.
- Adhere to and enforce Belron® International best developed work procedures for door, window and windshield repair and replacement.
- Consistently and strictly adhere to company Health and Safety procedures using the safety equipment provided.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Direct experience in the automotive glass repair and replacement industry.
- Completion of Automotive Service Technician program considered a strong asset.
- Full comprehension of urethane adhesive systems.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Be able to drive company vehicle to complete the tasks independently at the client’s site.
- Knowledge of Belron® management tools to improve customer satisfaction and productivity.
- Results oriented.
- Effective team player.
- Holder of a valid driver’s license.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only the selected, qualified candidates will be contacted. Belron® Canada subscribes to equity in terms of employment.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-22