OverviewBelron Canada Electronics Technician/Csr-Permanent/Full-time Full Time in St. Catharines, ON
Branch St. Catharines ON CA
St. Catharines, ON
Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair and distribution of automotive glass. Belron® is the worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair…
Belron® is the worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and installation, operating in more than thirty countries on five continents. Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair and distribution of automotive glass. The company operates coast to coast through its various banners, as Speedy® Glass, Broco Glass, Apple and Vanfax®.
The primary responsibility will be to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing the highest quality of service and standards. You will also actively support the management of the service centre and take responsibility for administrative tasks.
- Provide superior customer service to both customers calling on the phone as well as those arriving to the service centre in person.
- Convert customer inquiries into work orders ensuring excellent quality and service.
- Maintain confidential records and strictly adhere to legislative guidelines as it pertains to Guardian Interlock services.
- Identify customer needs, overcome objections, secure the work, and satisfy the customer.
- Train clients on the use of the alcometer device.
- Safely operate a variety of hand, power, specialized and electronic service tools and equipment.
- Test main control units and other electronic accessory components.
- Test and calibrate devices and components and perform final installation checks.
- Advise customers on installation and/or service requirements and explain costs.
- Schedule appointments for all services. Schedule work to suit customers’ special needs and requirements.
- Support all opportunities to increase sales and develop the business while supporting effective cost management.
- Effectively manage, and take accountability for Interlock stocks (planning, ordering, loss reduction and checking).
- Be responsible for and carry out the prompt, accurate completion of invoicing, banking, archiving, and operational reports.
- Perform end of day procedures.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales and/or customer service.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Team player.
- Results oriented.
- Strong sales skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Holder of a valid driver’s license.
- Interest in automotive electronics a must.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only the selected, qualified candidates will be contacted. Belron® Canada subscribes to equity in terms of employment.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: St. Catharines, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01