OverviewBelron Canada Customer Service Representative-Temporary/Part-Time (16 month contract) Temporary in Waterloo, ON
Branch Waterloo ON CA
Customer Service Representative-Temporary/Part-Time (16 month contract)
Minimum of 3 years’ experience of in person sales and/or in person customer service. Strong communication skills in person and on the telephone….
Belron® is the worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and installation, operating in more than thirty countries on five continents. Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair and distribution of automotive glass. The company operates coast to coast through its various banners, as Speedy® Glass, Broco Glass, Apple and Vanfax®.
Your primary responsibility is to provide superior customer service and sales conversion. This will involve identifying customer needs and providing the highest quality of service and standards to meet those needs, overcoming objections and securing job orders. You will also actively support the management of the service centre and take responsibility for its administrative tasks.
- Provide superior customer service to both customers calling on the phone as well as those arriving to the service centre in person.
- Convert customer inquiries into work orders ensuring excellent quality and service.
- Identify customer needs, overcome objections, secure the work, and satisfy the customer.
- Advise customers on installation and/or service and repair requirements and explain costs.
- Schedule work to suit customers’ special needs and requirements.
- Support all opportunities to increase sales (add on products) and develop the business of Speedy Glass® while supporting effective cost management.
- Effectively manage, and take accountability for, service centre stocks (planning, ordering, loss reduction and checking).
- Be responsible for and carry out the prompt, accurate completion of invoicing, banking, archiving, and operational reports.
- Assist in other Belron® Canada locations as required.
- Assisting technicians in shop with installation and repairs as needed.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of in person sales and/or in person customer service.
- Strong selling skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Results oriented team player.
- Process oriented and good problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule.
- Flexibility to work in multiple locations within a defined geographic area, if required.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Automotive service, repair, parts, or glass experience would be an asset.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only the selected, qualified candidates will be contacted. Belron® Canada subscribes to equity in terms of employment.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Waterloo, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-22