OverviewBelron Canada Customer Service Representative – Permanent/Full-Time Full Time in Langley, BC
Branch Langley BC CA
Customer Service Representative – Permanent/Full-Time
Perform daily clerical duties:. Belron® is the worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and installation, operating in more than thirty countries on five…
Belron® is the worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and installation, operating in more than thirty countries on five continents. Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair and distribution of automotive glass. The company operates coast to coast through its various banners, as Speedy® Glass, Broco Glass, Apple and Vanfax®.
Be part of a team that offers a work environment centered on integrity, trust and respect.
Vanfax™ is one of Canada’s largest distributors of auto glass and provides top quality services from coast to coast. We currently have a permanent full-time opportunity available for an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative serving our location in Langley, BC. Belron® Canada encourages the development and advancement of its employees, and offers a competitive total compensation program, including:
- Excellent group benefits insurance, including MSP
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Floating days
- Excellent training & development programs
- Employee assistance program
- Allowance for uniform & safety shoes
- Competitive starting wage with performance based increases
In this role, your primary responsibility is to provide superior customer service. This will involve identifying customer needs and providing the highest quality of service and standards to meet those needs, overcoming objections and securing orders. You will also actively support management in the warehouse.
- Provide superior customer service
- Convert customer inquiries into orders ensuring excellent quality and service.
- Provide detail oriented service and work diligently to support customer’s special needs and requirements.
- Support all opportunities to increase sales and develop the business of Vanfax® while supporting effective cost management.
- Be responsible for and carry out the prompt and accurate completion of invoicing, billing, accounts receivable and payable.
- Perform daily clerical duties: filing, mailing, courier envelopes, faxing, etc.
- Other warehousing related duties.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Results and process oriented team player.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Glass experience is an asset.
- Must pass background criminal and credit check
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (604) 526 – 7508
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only the selected, qualified candidates will be contacted. Belron® Canada subscribes to equity in terms of employment.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Langley, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16