OverviewBelron Canada Assistant Manager-Permanent/Full-time Full Time in St. Catharines, ON
Branch St. Catharines ON CA
St. Catharines, ON
Three (3) years’ experience in sales, customer service and management. Belron® is the worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and installation, operating in…
Belron® is the worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and installation, operating in more than thirty countries on five continents. Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair and distribution of automotive glass. The company operates coast to coast through its various banners, as Speedy® Glass, Broco Glass, Apple and Vanfax®.
The Assistant Manager will support the Service Centre Manager in planning and executing the day-to-day activities. You will help achieve a productive and profitable operation, while helping to promote a corporate image of excellence by pushing for results, building a strong team, and delivering excellent customer service.
- Assist Service Centre Manager in maximizing sales and profits by meeting and exceeding financial targets.
- Assist Service Centre Manager in establishing store objectives and implement strategies to achieve them.
- Evaluate team results according to performance indicators (KPIs) in order to make recommendations.
- Make recommendations to improve operational processes.
- Ensure customer expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Help develop and maintain a strong trade and fleet customer base.
- Assist in controlling and scheduling work flow.
- Help recruit, train and coach team members on an ongoing basis.
- Promote a safe and productive work environment where employees can achieve their professional and personal objectives.
- Provide technical support to Interlock and glass technicians.
- Ensure compliance with all insurance partners.
- Ensure full adherence to all company policies and procedures, including all safe work practices.
- Manage inventory levels to ensure product availability.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanour, and attitude at all times.
- Fulfill all responsibilities of Service Centre Manager in their absence.
- Three (3) years’ experience in sales, customer service and management.
- Experience in automotive repair is an asset.
- Flexibility to work in other Speedy Glass locations.
- Career oriented.
- Customer focused.
- Results oriented.
- Team oriented.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only the selected, qualified candidates will be contacted. Belron® Canada subscribes to equity in terms of employment.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: St. Catharines, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18