Overviewbeeline Group Seasonal Jewelry Merchandiser Part Time in British Columbia
Branch BC CA
Seasonal Jewelry Merchandiser
Availability to service assigned locations as required by service schedule. If mode of transportation is personal vehicle, proof of current and active insurance…
The Jewelry Merchandiser ensures our jewelry and accessories are well-stocked and visually appealing for customers.
• Uphold company visual and merchandising standards.
• Monitors inventory in stock, on displays and new deliveries.
• Complete associated paperwork
• Availability to service assigned locations as required by service schedule
• Must possess reliable transportation
• Valid Driver’s License
• If mode of transportation is personal vehicle, proof of current and active insurance is required
• Smart phone, computer, internet access and email address
• Knowledge and access to MS Word and Excel software
• Previous Retail or Merchandising experience preferred
Please note: While performing the duties of this job, the Jewelry Merchandiser is regularly required to stand; walk; reach; stoop; kneel and crouch and is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Open availability 2-3 days per week Mon-Fri; some Saturdays
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and clean 3 year driving record
• Ability to operate provided hand-held technology to manage time and inventory
• Have access to the Internet and email
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to take and submit pictures of completed displays
• Ability to work independently
beeline offers associates 50% discounts on jewelry and accessories.
Like our Facebook page: JobsatbeelineUSA
Follow us on Twitter: @jobsatbeeline
beeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: , BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01