Overviewbeeline GmbH Jewellery Merchandiser Part Time in Guildford, BC
Branch Guildford BC CA
Cell phone, computer with internet access and email address. It’s all about trendy fashion accessories at great prices, creativity and enthusiasm – it’s all…
It’s all about trendy fashion accessories at great prices, creativity and enthusiasm – it’s all about beeline! For over 20 years, beeline Group has lived its vision by offering beautiful, fashionable accessories for everyone at reasonable prices.
The Jewelry Merchandiser ensures the store fixtures containing beeline jewelry and accessories are well-stocked and visually appealing. These fixtures are strategically located within our larger retail partners. Merchandising activities include, but not limited to: removing items from fixtures, reconfiguring fixtures, reorganizing the products according to VM guidelines, filling in new products and retrieving additional stock.
• Decorate store display fixtures with new fashion jewelry and accessories.
• Maintain company visual and merchandising standards.
• Build and maintain positive relationship with Store Management.
• Responsible for periodic stocktaking.
• Monitors inventory in stock, on displays and new deliveries.
• Complete and submit associated paperwork.
Please note: While performing the duties of this job, the Jewelry Merchandiser is regularly required to stand; walk; reach; stoop; kneel and crouch and is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds.
YOU WILL NEED
• Open availability 2-3 days per week Mon-Fri and open availability on Saturdays
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and clean 3 year driving record
• Cell phone, computer with internet access and email address
• Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• Access to MS Word and Excel
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work independently
To learn more about the beeline company and our brands, please visit:
beeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24