OverviewBedard Ressources Inc. Office clerk #3208 Temporary in Vancouver, BC
Bedard Ressources Inc.
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Office clerk #3208
Knowledge of Federal government filing systems for paper and electronic files. We are currently looking for an office clerk for our client in Vancouver….
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Bedard Resources
Industry Title: Management of Companies and Enterprises (5511)
Are you seeking for a job to fit your family schedule? We have the perfect position just for you. An awesome opportunity just opened in the administration filed. We are currently looking for an office clerk for our client in Vancouver. Looking forward to reading you.
- Prepare paper files to transfer to a new storage facility.
- Re-label files to BC tracking numbers from Ottawa based numbers.
- Prepare packages for mail out.
- Assist with any administrative tasks that are requested to be done.
- Do all other tasks related to the position.
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel Spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of Federal government filing systems for paper and electronic files.
- Communicate effectively.
- Attention to details.
- Adjust to changing priorities.
- Work as part of a team or on your own in order to complete tasks.
- College Diploma or University Degree, preferred but not required.
- Experience in filing.
- Experience in scanning documents.
- Experience in general administrative duties.
Salary : 18$ to 20$ per hour
Schedule : Day, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Status : Contract, End date March 31 2017
Please send your resume to Sarah by email at [email protected] or call 604 759.5281 to arrange an appointment.
This is not exactly what you are looking for? Check all our other job opportunities on www.bedardresources.com . Consult our website regularly, new positions are added every day!
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23